Annual Application

Any individual residing in a Group Home who comes to outings with support staff will need to fill out the Group Home Application. The Individual Adult Application is for individuals who come to outings without support staff. Our Youth Application is for anyone who attends Camp Kinder and/or Youth Respite; because this is such a thorough application it is not necessary for individuals who attend both Youth and Adult programs to fill out an Adult Application as well.

Leave a Comment