Welcome to RADD
Racine’s Recreational Activities for the Developmentally Disabled (RADD) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors supporting individual’s and their families with developmental disabilities.
Currently, RADD serves over 350 individuals 5 years old and up. Clients come from a variety of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds with autism, cerebral palsy, intellectual cognitive disabilities and other developmental disabilities.
RADD’s recreational and respite programs are designed to help clients function as independently as possible while working on key social, daily living, and vocational skills. We offer two youth programs: Camp Kinder and Youth Respite, two adult programs: Bowling Club and Dance Club, and one transition program: Adult Camp.
RADD programs promote:
- Health and fitness
- Social and Peer Interaction Skills
- Coordination and Motor Skills
- Leisure Activities
- Vocational Skills
- Community Contribution and Integration
How to Register for RADD Programs:
- All client information must be updated for 2016. Please access all registration forms, client applications, and medication forms on our website at www.radd-cpa.org/forms or call us at 262-633-0291.
- Fill out the application that applies to you (Youth, Adult or Group Home). If you are a new client to RADD, you will also need to complete the Initial Assessment.
- Individuals who will be administered medication during the program/s and event/s will need to complete the Medication Form. This form no longer requires a physician signature.
- View the current RADD Events Calendar. If registering for Fall activities, register online at Spring Registration or print and complete the Spring 2017 Registration Form and send into our office.
- Mail in your Application, Initial Assessment (if new to RADD), Medication Forms and seasonal Registration Form with payment to the RADD office. If fees are covered by a fiscal service agency, be sure to indicate that on your registration form or email all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.