Our website is currently under construction! We THANK YOU in advance for your patience and understanding!
The Cerebral Palsy Agency of Racine, Inc. – RADD (Recreational Activities for the Developmentally Disabled) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors supporting individual’s and their families with developmental disabilities.
Currently, RADD serves over 350 individuals 5 years old and up. Clients come from a variety of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds with autism, cerebral palsy, intellectual cognitive disabilities and other developmental disabilities.
RADD’s recreational activities are designed with a primary goal to help clients function as independently as possible while working on key social, daily living, and vocation skills. The activities within RADD are designed to promote: health and fitness, independence, social- and peer-interaction, coordination and motor skills, leisure activities, vocational skills, and community contribution and integration.
How to Register for RADD Programs:
- All client information must be updated for 2017. Please access all registration forms, client applications, and medication forms on our website at www.radd-cpa.org/forms or call us at 262-633-0291.
- Fill out the application that applies to you (Youth, Adult or Group Home). If you are a new client to RADD, you will also need to complete the Initial Assessment.
- Individuals who will be administered medication during the program/s and event/s will need to complete the Medication Form. This form no longer requires a physician signature.
- View the current RADD Events Calendar. If registering for Spring activities, register online at Spring Registration or print and complete the Spring 2017 Registration Form and send into our office.
- Mail in your Application, Initial Assessment (if new to RADD), Medication Forms and seasonal Registration Form with payment to the RADD office. If fees are covered by a fiscal service agency, be sure to indicate that on your registration form or email all forms to info@radd-cpa