The Cerebral Palsy Agency of Racine, Inc. – RADD (Recreational Activities for the Developmentally Disabled) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors supporting individual’s and their families with developmental disabilities.
Currently, RADD serves over 450 individuals 7 years old and up. Clients come from a variety of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds with autism, cerebral palsy, intellectual cognitive disabilities and other developmental disabilities.
RADD’s recreational activities are designed with a primary goal to help clients function as independently as possible while working on key social, daily living, and vocation skills. The activities within RADD are designed to promote: health and fitness, independence, social- and peer-interaction, coordination and motor skills, leisure activities, vocational skills, and community contribution and integration.
February 1st- 11:00-1:00 Candy Sale @ Pick-N-Save on Douglas Ave
February 15th- 11:00-1:00 Bake Sale @ Pick-N-Save on Douglas Ave
Any baked good donations would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please call the Radd Office for details.
April 4th- 11:00-1:00 Bake Sale @ The Piggly Wiggly on Washington Ave
Any Baked Good Donations would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please call the RADD office for details.
April 18th- 11:00-1:00 Candy Sale @ The Piggly Wiggly on Washington Ave
Winter/ Spring Adult Registration Includes:
- Adult Respite: Jan 17th, Feb 7th, Mar 6th, Apr 3rd, May 1st and June 5th
- Admirals Hockey: Jan 11th, Feb 22nd, Mar 22nd and Apr 11th
- Bowling Club: Feb 29th, Mar 14th, Mar 28th, Apr 11th, Apr 25th and May 9th
- NEW BINGO NIGHT: Jan 30th, Feb 27th, Mar 19th, Apr 16th and May 7th
- Cooking Class: Jan 23rd, Feb 13th, Mar 12th, Mar 26th, Apr 2nd and Apr 23rd
- Dance Club: Jan 14th, Mar 3rd, Apr 14th, Apr 28th and May 5th
- Movies: Jan 28th, Feb 18th, Mar 10th, Apr 7th and May 12th
- Adult Swim: Feb 3rd, Feb 17th,Mar 2nd, Mar 16th, Apr 6th, Apr 20th and May 4th
Winter/ Spring Youth Registration Includes:
- Youth Overnight Respite: Jan 24th, Feb 28th, Mar 20th, Apr 17th, May 8th and June 12th
- Youth 6 Hour Respite: Feb 15th, Mar 14th, Apr 25th and May 30th
- NEW YOUTH SWIM: Jan 6th, Jan 20th, Feb 10th, Feb 24th, Mar 9th, Mar 23rd and Apr 13th
Upcoming Themes for Dance Club
-January 14th- Winter Wonderland (White)
-March 3rd- B-Day Bash
-April 14th- Easter
-April 28th- Luau
-May 5th- Mexican Fiesta
Upcoming Events for the week:
When: Saturday 01/11/2020
Time: We will be meeting at the office at 4:30 PM
Where: Drop off/ Pick up at the RADD office
When: Tuesday 01/14/2020
Time: 6 PM to 8 PM
Where: St Patrick’s McCarthy Hall
Theme: Winter Wonderland (White)
Helping your Child with Autism Sleep: https://www.mattressadvisor.com/autism-and-sleep
Sleep Deprivation and ADHD: https://www.mattressadvisor.com/adhd-and-sleep-deprivation
Our Guide to Sleep After Trauma: https://www.mattressadvisor.com/sleep-after-trauma
How to Make a Bedroom Accessible for Disabilities: https://www.mattressadvisor.com/how-to-make-a-bedroom-accessible-for-disabilities
The MA Sleep Institute is an organization dedicated to helping people get their best sleep. We share a deep belief that quality, restorative sleep is vital to living a better life, but we also understand that good sleep doesn’t come easy to everyone.